TNG (Global) Limited (“TNGG,” “we,” “us” or “our”), the owner and operator of the Indompet (“Indompet”) and/or our subsidiary/(ies) and/or affiliate(s) undertake to fully meet the requirements of the Privacy and/or Personal Data Protection’s Law and Regulation in Indonesia. In doing so, we will ensure our staff comply to the strictest standards of security and confidentiality in respect of all personal information and data submitted by you via www.indompet.com and its related sites (collectively the “Indompet Website”).
TNGG want you to feel secure when visiting the Indompet Website. Committed to protecting your privacy, we safeguard your personal information to maintain customer trust, and will not release any such information to anyone without your prior consent.
Types of information collected on the Indompet Website
There are two types of information collected on the Indompet Website: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
Personal Information is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name, mailing address, email address, age range, etc. Personal Information is only obtained when you voluntarily provide the information to us. TNGG use Personal Information to better understand your needs and interests and to provide you with better service. For example, you may be asked to voluntarily submit your email address to us when communicating with us or your name and email address when entering a sweepstakes or contest. On occasion, we may ask you to voluntarily submit information about other people. For example, this may be done to send them a link to a web page or sign them up for a promotion. Once you choose to provide us with Personal Information, you can be assured it will be used only to support your relationship with us. We take seriously the trust you place in us and will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others.
Non-Personal Information is information that does not identify you as an individual, such as your browser type, IP Address, the URL of the previous web site you visited, etc. TNGG may automatically collect certain types of non-personal information from you when using the Indompet Website. We may also collect non-personal information that you voluntarily provide, such as information included in response to a questionnaire or survey.
Why we collect your information
TNGG’s primary purpose in collecting personal information on the Indompet Website is to provide you with a safe and efficient experience and to provide you with services and features that better meet your needs or requests. Although you are not obliged to provide the information requested, we will not be able to render certain services in the event that you fail to do so. We only collect information that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
TNGG will collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- To facilitate the daily operation of the services provided to you;
- To facilitate your participation in promotions, announcements or offers of TNGG, our merchants and other organizations;
- To provide you with marketing and promotional materials for your enjoyment of benefits as members.
- To provide you with a platform and forum for posting photos, sharing and discussing your insights in respect of services or products sold or promoted through the Indompet Website;
- To conduct marketing activities and to conduct market research;
- To identify users who have posted advertisements, materials, messages, photos, views or comments or such other information (collectively “Information”) on the Indompet Website;
- To identify users who have viewed the information posted on the Indompet Website;
- To identify users who have enjoyed their benefits as members by receiving and using marketing and promotional materials;
- To allow members to enjoy their benefits as members by enrolling for special events hosted by TNGG and/or our merchants;
- To compile and analyze aggregate statistics about the users’ use of the Indompet Website and service usage by the users for TNGG’s internal use;
- To facilitate TNGG’s use of your personal data for purposes relating to the provision of services offered by TNGG and/or our merchants, and marketing services, special events and/or promotions of TNGG and/or our merchants; and
- To contact you and send communications to you regarding promotions, announcements or offers relating to your Indompet.
Some of the personal information we collect is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is using various TNGG promotions and announcements and to communicate with you. Other types of personal information we collect help us to profile whom are registered users and what their interests are.
How we collect information
TNGG collect data when you provide information to us or through the use of web technology.Information Collected Through You
If you choose to use certain services or enter a sweepstakes or contest on the Indompet Website, we may require you to provide contact and identity information. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. If you choose not to use a particular service or feature or enter a sweepstakes or contest, you do not have to provide the contact or identity information it calls for.
Disclosure or Transfer of Data
TNGG agree to take all practicable steps to keep all you Personal Information confidential and/or undisclosed, subject to the provisions in this section. Generally speaking, we will only disclose and/or transfer your Personal information to our personnel and staff for the purpose of providing services to you. However, we may disclose and/or transfer such information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- Where the information is disclosed and/or transferred to any third party who have been duly authorized by us to use such information under a duty of confidentiality;
- Where the information is disclosed and/or transferred to any TNGG agents, affiliates or associates who have been duly authorized by us to use such information;
- Where TNGG needs to protect and defend our rights and property;
- Where TNGG considers necessary to do so in order to comply with the applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation compliance with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on TNGG and/or our merchants; and
- Where TNGG deems necessary in order to maintain and improve the services on the Indompet Website.
Personal data collected may be transferred, stored and processed in any country in which TNGG operate. You are deemed to have agreed to, consented to and authorized us to disclose and/or transfer your Personal Information under the circumstances stated above.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We will always strive to ensure that your Personal Information will be protected against unauthorized access, and have implemented appropriate electronic and managerial measures in order to safeguard, protect and secure you Personal Information.
TNGG use third party payment gateway service providers to facilitate electronic transactions. Regarding sensitive information provided by you, such as credit card number for completing any electronic transactions, the web browser and third party payment gateway communicate such information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Retention of Personal Data
Once TNGG have obtained your Personal Information, it will be maintained securely in our system. Subject to legal requirements, the Personal Information will be retained by us after deactivation of the relevant service until you request us in writing to erase you own Personal Information from our database or to terminate your membership with us.